- Congdon & Company is completing mineral valuations appraisals for both producing and non-
producing land. These can be used for both estate planning and IRS applications.
- We are a Local/Regional Real Estate Appraisal Firm wanting to participate in this potential and
deserved boon to both the landowners, and the residents of Upstate New York and Pennsylvania.
- We have a long-term reputation for Quality, Reliability, and Credibility in our real estate appraisal
- We have 35 Years of Experience with a wide variety of property appraisals
- We offer Full and Comprehensive Collaboration with multiple colleagues in the specific mineral
valuation discipline through the Appraisal Institute and the American Institute of Mineral
Appraisers to produce credible appraisals.
- Full Disclosure of the specific Scope of Work for each mineral appraisal assignment, including
methodology, fees, necessary assistance (if any), residual land values, report options, etc.
- Extensive experience in related condemnation and/or eminent domain proceedings potentially
involving disputes involving a Pipeline Easements, as well as direct or indirect damages to
- Valuations of mineral rights is the first step in any future tax planning, or liability protection
therein. Additionally valuation allows for succession and control related issues to be planned
properly - especially if the future plans for the surface rights differ from the mineral rights.
- Our mineral appraisals are made in cooperation with Mr. Zack Smith, Staff Geologist, and Mr.
Donald Warnken, Petroleum Engineer, a member of the American Institute of Mineral Appraisers
and a highly regarded and experienced appraiser of mineral rights. Mr. Warnken’s credentials
can be found here.